Terms of Service
Hi all, we have prepared some terms of service which are required and to be abided by in order to use our service. Please take time to read and understand them. By using Loopstalk's services offered on our smartphone app made available to you through Apple's AppStore or on any application on any other platform you agree to these terms and conditions laid down below. If you do not agree to these, do not create an account and use our services.
Who can use the services offered by us ?
Loosptalk takes firm stand in distributing user generated content like photos and videos uploaded from any user's device onto loopstalk app. So our services are open for all age group people above 13 years. At the same time by using our services you confirm that;
- you can form a binding contract with Loopstalk
- you are not a convicted sex offender.
- you will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations
If you are using the Services on behalf of a business or some other entity, you state that you are authorised to grant all licences set out in these Terms and to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
Rights of the Users
Loopstlak grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to access and use the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Services’ benefits in a way that these Terms and our usage policies, such as the guidelines, allow.
Here are the guidelines you should follow in order to use our services peacefully;
Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts are not considered pornographic and are permitted on Loopstalk
- Never post or save nude or sexual content involving anyone under the age of 18 — even of yourself. Never ask a minor to send explicit imagery. We report child sexual exploitation to authorities
Harassment & Bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t post anything with the intention of making someone feel bad.
- Don’t take photos or videos of people in private spaces — like a bathroom, locker room or a medical facility — without their knowledge and consent
- If someone is in your post and asks you to remove it, please do!
Threats, Violence & Harm
- Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property. Encouraging violence is prohibited on Loopstalk
- Don't post gratuitous violence, including animal abuse.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury or eating disorders.
Impersonation & Spam
- We prohibit spam and deceptive practices
Hate Speech & False Information
- Don't post any content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status
- We prohibit malicious deception and deliberately spreading false information that causes harm, such as denying the existence of tragic events.
- Don’t use Loopstalk for any illegal activities — including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- Terrorist organizations are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances terrorism.
Please remember that you can always file a report with us by sending us an e-mail reporting feature or by completing this form. We review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these Guidelines and any action needs to be taken.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Loopstalk again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We’ll do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think best reflects these values in each situation in our sole discretion.
Rights held by us
Loopstalk let you create, upload, post and view content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with. But you grant us a licence to use that content. which we think violates these Terms or our Community Guidelines, if necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
We call posts you upload “Public Content.” For all content you submit to the Services us, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable licence to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute that content for as long as you use the Services. This licence is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Services and researching and developing new ones.
Because Public Content is public by nature and records matters of public interest, the licence you grant us for this content is broader. In addition to granting us the rights mentioned in the previous paragraph, you also grant us a licence to create derivative works from, promote, exhibit, broadcast, syndicate, sublicence, publicly perform and publicly display Public Content in any form and in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). To the extent it’s necessary, when you appear in, create, upload, post or send Public Content, you also grant us and our business partners the unrestricted, worldwide right and licence to use your name, likeness, and voice. This means, among other things, that you will not be entitled to any compensation from Loopstalk, or our affiliates and business partners if your name, likeness, or voice is conveyed through the Services, either on the Loopstalk application or on one of our business partners’ platforms.We reserve the right to delete any content
However, you alone, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post or store through the Services.We always love to hear from our users. But if you provide feedback or suggestions, just know that we can use them without compensating you, and without any restriction or obligation to you.
We respect the rights of others. And so should you. You therefore may not use the Services, or enable anyone else to use the Services, in a manner that
- violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right,
- bullies, harasses, or intimidates,
- spams or solicits our users
In short: You may not use the Services or the content on the Services in ways that are not authorised by these Terms. Nor may you help anyone else in doing so.
You must also respect Loopstalk’s rights and adhere the following guideline. You may not do any of the following
- use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services
- copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any portion of the Services or the content on the Services except as set forth in these Terms
- use the Services, any tools provided by the Services, or any content on the Services for any commercial purposes without our consent
We make it easy for you to report suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that anything on the Services infringes a copyright that you own or control, please report it using the form accessible through this e-mail
We try to keep the Services up and running and free of annoyances. But we cannot promise that we will always succeed.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, in particular implied warranties, conditions, or other terms relating to (i) merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, or (ii) arising from a course of dealing. In addition, while Loopstalk attempts to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that: (a) the Services will always be secure, error-free or timely; (b) the Services will always function without delays, disruption or imperfections; or (c) that any content or information you obtain through the Services will be timely or accurate.
IF THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS CLAUSE, THOSE EXCLUSIONS SHALL NOT APPLY.
Loopstalk and their affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which Loopstalk nor their affiliates will be responsible for.Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit any responsibility we may have to remove content if so required by the law of the country where you live.
© 2019 Loopstalk, Inc