Loopstalk is a simple and crazy app that will serve you with fun and make you realise the value of time. Put in simple words, loopstalk is a timed social network. You can share photos, videos, and texts with your friends around the world. You can connect with them and see what they are upto in time.
When you use this service you will be sharing some of your information, this document summarises all of them in simple words. It is necessary for you to read the whole policy so that you understand them before indulging yourself in this fun world
Information We Collect
There are two streams that flow towards us with your information;
- Information You Choose To Give
- Information We Get when you use our services
Let’s go through them in detail
Information you choose to give
To interact and enjoy our service requires an account, which is simple to setup and needs just your mobile number and a passkey of your choice. We will store this information to provide you access to our app anytime till you delete your account. We will send you a verification code to your mobile number to ensure its you.Once you have verified your account with the OTP, we collect your basic personal information like your name that you would like to display and a public profile picture which is optional, but we recommend you to have one.Loopstalk is all about photos and videos. Once you are in you can start uploading your photos and videos to share with others on loopstalk. Keep in mind your photos and videos that you choose to upload or make a post are publicly visible and anybody can see and save them to their device through various ways like with a screen recording or a screen shot. o, the same common sense that applies to the internet at large applies to loopstalk as well.
Information we get when you use our services
When you use loopstalk, we collect information about your activity on app and the ways and features that you use. Here is the brief of that,
We collect and store data like;
- we store information about your session, that is your time of login and logout, and how long you have lingered on app.
- We store information about various features that you use. So if you loop or lapse some post, or make a comment on that or send a time request, stalk someone etc, we save them along with the date and time of the activity
- When you create a post and upload it, its a public post. We store that and publish on loopstalk. Any user can see it and interact with that. These posts disappear once their time runs out, but you cannot delete them till then. However the post details will be archived in our servers, but not erased.
- about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones, and whether you have headphones connected; and
- information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile phone number, service provider, and signal strength.
We need this to understand your device compatibility and deliver best service.
we access your device’s phonebook and collect information of your contacts to search and suggest you with possible friends on app that you can stalk.
Camera & Photos
Loopstalk require access to device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able upload photos from your camera roll unless we can access them.
When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
How We Use Information
What do we do with the information we collect? Here are the ways we use them to:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- personalize our services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With other stalkers on our app,
- Information about you, such as your display name, display profile.
- Information about how you have interacted with our services, such as the names of friends you are stalking or name of your stalkers, your app time as well.
- Any additional information you have directed us to share.
- Content you post. Any user on loopstalk can view and interact with your post. You may be notified about the interaction that happens.
Analytics and Hosting Services Provided by Others
Control over your Data
We store your basic account information—like your name, phone number until you ask us to delete them. We store location information for different lengths of time based on how precise it is and which services you use.
If you ever decide to stop using loopstalk, you can just delete your account by sending a request to us through mail. We shall remove your traces as much as possible and as soon as possible.
International Data Transfer
We may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in the United States and other countries outside of where you live. Whenever we share information of EU users outside the EU we make sure an adequate transfer mechanism is in place.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. In addition, we may limit how we collect, use, and store some of the information of EU users between 13 and 16. In some cases, this means we will be unable to provide certain functionality to these users. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Revisions to the Policy
© 2019 Loopstalk, Inc